It's been a long and cold winter so far, but don't despair baseball fans because spring training baseball is here at last. Several teams have a lot of work to sort out before the season starts, so it should be a great time to watch your favorite team gel. Get your spring training and regular season tickets today before they sell out!
With MLB season right around the corner, baseball fans will be turning out in droves
to watch their team push for the World Series. Here are five simple tips to make
sure you enjoy your trip to the ball park:
1. Bring sunscreen. Protect yourself from harmful UV rays and enjoy a tan instead of a sunburn.
2. Bring a glove. You never know when a home run or foul ball will come your way, and when it does, you won't want to sacrifice your bare hand to get it. Having a glove could make the different between a great souvenir and a broken thumb.
3. Stay hydrated. That doesn't just mean beer. It's important to have enough water to avoid heat stroke and dehydration. Plus, water won't impair your ability to drive home later.
4. Bring a camera. A baseball game is a terrific experience that you'll enjoy looking back on. With passionate crowds and packed stadiums, there are plenty of great photo opportunities to be had at a ball game.
5. Choose your seat carefully. A big part of baseball is cheering on your team and heckling your opponents. It's well worth it to be close enough for the players to hear you. And if you can throw that visiting outfielder off his game in the bottom of the ninth inning, you may just win the game for the home team.